Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Also have a book by W. Roberts on Sir William Beechey RA and

Also have a book by W. Roberts on Sir William Beechey RA and in the front pages is the copy of an article from the Delhi Gazette, October 26, 1852 concerning the dealth of George Beechey on the 17 October, written by "one of the officers in the Regiment quartered at Lucknow"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What is the full title of the book, publisher name and year of publication? ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope this is helpful
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your patience. Your book entitled Sir William Beechey R.A. with a handwritten transcription of the obituary of the subject is the first American edition published by Scribners in 1907. On today's market, this can sell for an average of $200 and retails for as high as $500. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future. When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, watches, sewing machines, musical instruments and firearms. Sincerely, Nora