ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

How much is a Ruskin Pottery Apple Green Candlestick dated

How much is a Ruskin Pottery Apple Green Candlestick dated 1905 be worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you​. Are you sure the date is 1905 or 1908? If you can post a photo of ​the candlestick and its mark I can give you an accurate value. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mike. I need a valuation because the candlestick has got broken. Here are some photos.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks I believe the date is 1908. The apple green glazed candle holder designed by William Howson Taylor and made at the Ruskin Pottery works in Smethwick, West Midlands. The value from good condition £195.00 to excellent condition £275.00. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the stars so I will be compensated by JustAnswerfor helping you.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Sorry I can not call over seas to the United Kingdom I'm in the US can I help you further?. Thanks Mike