Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a OLD RED FREESTANDING CAST IRON POST/MAIL BOX BAUER

Hi I have a OLD RED FREESTANDING CAST IRON POST/MAIL BOX BAUER BOX just want to know the value of this box
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here some pictures
Thanks Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Yours can sell for $150 - $250 on today's market. Here is a link to a comparable that sold for $155.24:http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/red-freestanding-cast-iron-post-mail-425955111 Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated. I would be happy to help you with any items in the future. When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you. The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, watches, sewing machines, musical instruments and firearms. Sincerely, Nora