Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have a Tonkin carborundum artists proof signed in pencil

I have a Roy Tonkin carborundum artists proof signed in pencil titled grace 11 - is this of any value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

On today's market, a singed Roy Tonkin AP print can sell for $150 - $300 at auction.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, watches, sewing machines, musical instruments and firearms.

Sincerely,

Nora