Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, I have a large Minton jug by Minton ( ?) It is

Hi Glenda,
I have a large Minton jug by Minton ( ***** *****?) It is really stunning. There are several areas in need of retoration includingthe detached head. I wonder whether you might be able to give me a rough estimate of value to help me to decide whether to restore or not.
Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue

Hope you are well this morning. These jugs are valued at $ 300.00-350.00. If you can get it restored at a reasonable price then I would. They are highly collectible.

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda