Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Thanks Glenda, Not sure if it may be profitable to resore .

Thanks Glenda, Not sure if it may be profitable for me to resore George. Thanks for your appraisal though. I have been collecting antiqes for years and now ned to seel them all so you will be hearing a lot for me. I will tip when I can. I wonder if you could look at this enamelled powder compact. It is beautifully painted and in reasonable condition. Many thanks
Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue

I know what you mean, I am going to be selling soon too!

.

I have to step out for about an hour or so in case you have anything else. Just wait for a couple of hours to post a new one! Thanks! You do not ever have to worry about a tip! I do not ever expect one. You get that as an automated thing from the site.

.

The compact is lovely! It has a estimated value of $ 175.00-225.00 on today's market.

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda