Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, Many thanks . Once I start selling I will be happy

Hi Glenda, Many thanks for that. Once I start selling I will be happy to tip. Just checking, are the valuations actually in american dollars? Here is another for you. It was sold to me as an early provincial chinese bowl - late 17th century.
Kindest wishes
Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue

Yes they are US dollars.

.

The Provincial Chinese Bowl, late 17th C, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $250.00-275.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.

.
You can sell on Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.
.
It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site.
.
As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda