Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda. Hope all good with you today. I wonder if you could

Good Morning Glenda. Hope all good with you today. I wonder if you could very kindly appraise this lovely little fine beaker for me please. It is approx. 2.75" in diameter and 2.5" high and extremely fine. Just one very small tight hairline near the rim. Many thanks, Sue.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Sue

It looks like in your pictures I got a little bowl and a cup, in blue and white porcelain. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Glenda
Nice to hear from you. Doesn't look like the pictures uploaded properly. It was a small 2.5" high beaker - no saucer. I'll try to resend pics here but if it doesn't work perhaps I can send you another item instead. Kind wishes Sue

Hi Sue

I got it, thanks. Are those Asian people I see on this? This looks like Early 20thC Chinese Porcelain in the blue and white style.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Glenda,
Yes it is Chinese looking. Ive attached the splurge used to sell it to me. Best wishes Sue

Sue

The Antique Chinese Blue and White Porcelain Beaker circa: 1700's has a value of $140.00-145.00 on today's market.

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda