Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda Thanks last appraisal. I have a Helena Wolfsohn (AR)

Hi Glenda
Thanks for that last appraisal. I have a Helena Wolfsohn (AR) vase here. It is a foot high and is in perfect condition. What do you think ? Best wishes Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue

The Vase on today's market has a value of $200.00-250.00. This is a beautiful vase!

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. After being verified we are allowed to come to the site to answer customer's questions
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. Clicking one of the stars or smiley faces is very much appreciated. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda