Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda I hope that you are not going to get sick of my

Hi Glenda
I hope that you are not going to get sick of my questions! I have a couple of hundred items that I bought some years ago, mostly art nouveau. ( still paying for some) and need to part with them all. What do you think of these two vases. They are in perfect condition and 13 in ches high (circa 1870?). Many thanks again. Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

I am not going to get sick of you! Just do not ask too many questions in one day. Customers tell me that if they do that and they are on a subscription plan,their accounts get suspended. I guess it throw up some kind of flag to the system. :(

.

These Vases are Beautiful I see why you bought them.

They have a current value of $150.00-175.00 each.

The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. You must click one of the stars
( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda