Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have SILVER PLATE TOASTRACK....THE MARKINGS AREDHARMAND

Customer Question

I have SILVER PLATE TOASTRACK....THE MARKINGS AREDHARMAND NEILL BELFAST AND A NUMBER 5322...any advise would be welcome..thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Valerie,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your toast rack.

Could you very kindly attach a photo so I can see what style it's in as some of these were Arts & Crafts era pieces and are quite collectible.

Also a photo of the marks would help too.

Many thanks,

Robert

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes. Thanks R.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Valerie,

There's no need to answer the request for a phone call. These are automatically generated by the site and don't come from me. I work as an independent appraiser 'on' the site but not 'for' the site. Besides it will cost you an extra $18 which you don't need to pay.

Hope this makes sense.

Robert