Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a & silver plated bowl with large handle - under the

Customer Question

I have a Walker & Hall silver plated bowl with large handle - under the pennant of W&H a shield with an Omega mark over a design [presumed] number of 5949 followed by a capital A - over Walker & Hall - Sheffield - England - all over an impressed 3 over an impressed 0- - is this item of any age or value as we're about to throw it out?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You lot are a rip-off, I never even got a reply, and you still took my money!! The question is closed? Hah!
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am the Expert who requested your photos from you last month. I'm very sorry, but if you sent them in, I never received them. If you determine you'd still like assistance with your bowl, please contact the Customer Service department directly at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help and let them know your Expert never received the photos you sent in. I'm happy to continue assisting you as soon as I receive them if you'd like. Your satisfaction is my goal. If you'd prefer instead to have your question closed, Customer Service can take care of that for you as well -- or let me know here and I'll gladly contact them on your behalf. I'm here to help. Thank you!