Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, No rush with this question. Hope you have a nice

Hi Glenda,
No rush with this question. Hope you have a nice evening planned. I bought this a while back. It is Italian and measures 8 1/2" (22cm) H x 6" (15.5cm) and is in superb condition with no defect or restoration. Very stunning - the figures leap out at you in high releif. Any ideas. BNo rush though. Many thanks, Sue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sue
Is this marked? Sorry I did not get to this sooner was at the back surgeon, I had surgery about 90 days ago and today was my final check up.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Glenda, I didn't expect to hear from you today. Many thanks. I do hope the check up went well for you and that you will no longer have to experience any pain. Please don't spend another minute on this question until you've had some relaxation. Unfortunately it is an amazing piece but the creator couldn't have thought enough of it to sign it. No marks. C'est la vie
Kind wishes Sue

Sue

Working on this is not a problem! This is an Italian Majolica Style Relief ~ A very good one too! Not all companies marked their items, I am not sure why they would not do that. But back in those days a lot did not. I think over time people learned that they needed to sign things so people could know who to purchase from.

This vase is estimated at $250.00-325.00. Looks to be from the late 1800's.

I am doing good, the doctor released me to do whatever I think I can do! lol!

hope you are doing good today.

.

Glenda