Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I wonder if you could please give your appraisal on my

Hi,I wonder if you could please give your appraisal on my 5.25ins high pair of Minton Secessionist No.31 vases. Printed 'MINTONS' and 'No.31.' marks to both bases. The condition is really good. No cracks. No hairlines. Minor flaking to tube lining. Some wear and scratching to exteriors. Kiln effects: a couple of pieces of kiln detritus to exteriors and breaks in tube lining of both. I was told that there are restored chips to rims of both but cannot see them. Many thanks Sue.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The value of this pair of Minton secessionist vases (some chip repair and wear noted) is $400 to $500 for the pair.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.