Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

Glenda, Keeping you busy again ! Just had my first

Hi Glenda,
Keeping you busy again ! Just had my first favourited item on Etsy. No sales yet. I have this 1910 stunning silver mounted crocodile skin wallet. Its in superb condition.The leather is a beautifull dark chocolate colour.The SILVER SHIELD is HALLMARKED CHESTER 1903. With the MAKERS MARK A. C. I don't think this wallet has ever been used, judging by the immaculate condition of the tan leather interior and the way the clasp snaps shut.
The metal inside this wallet is a silver colour, the camera flash has turned it slightly pinkish in colour. It is 9cm wide, 13cm high and 1.5cm in depth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Can you send me a picture of this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Glenda, Here they are

Wow this is beautiful. I love it.

.

These are currently valued on today's market for an average of $150.00-175.00. I would list it on Etsy for that much, if it does not sell then you can lower it but, I would try this amount first.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give. You must click one of the stars
( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
:) ( smiles )
.
Glenda