Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have another book titled apollo a journal of the arts vol

hi i have another book titled apollo a journal of the arts vol 8 dated 1928

Hello again! This is Rarewares. I will work on this for you and be back in a bit.

Research takes some time, so no need to sit by the computer. This site will send you an email when I do respond. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thankyou

Apollo A Journal of the Arts. Volume 8 by publisher The Apollo Press Limited, London Publication Date: 1928

Binding: Hardcover (they also made a softcover magazine format of this book)
The book covers the the dates of July to December 1928, written in English language by Apollo with 392 pages.

If the book is in good condition with minor bumping and shelf wear, it has a current value of 40GBP.

When you have more items, do put 'for rarewares expert only' in the beginning of the inquiry so that it will be saved for me.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.