Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a glass vase (I think it is a vase) which belonged to

Customer Question

I have a glass vase (I think it is a vase) which belonged to my mothers grandmother. My mother was born in 1920. I have no idea what it is worth. It looks like blown glass fluted. Each flute fits into a base. It is in perfect condition with no cracks or chips. How do I send you a photo graph. This vase originated in England. At least that is where my Mother lived.
Thanking you
Lesley Sargeant.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.