Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have one large and four small signed dell scratchcard

Hi,I have one large and four small signed Raymond Charles dell scratchcard pictures of a small cat, great picture bought from Hyde Park over thirty years ago now, moving home and was wondering whether they was wo and anything, any help greatly appreciated, Regards tony
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece,
signatures if any and back of piece for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply, I will get some decent pictures and send them to yourself, Regards Tony
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, not great be the best I could get from my mum bless er,hope they are on if not I will be able hopefully to pop round to hers after work and take some more, Regards Tony
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Raymond Charles Dell is a 20th century American scratch board /scraperboard artist, his subject being animals in most examples.

His work has not become highly collected, however. A recent sale had two owl pieces sell for $40.00.

With that in mind, I would value your pieces at 20GBP for smaller pieces and 40GBP each for medium sized ones.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.