Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a small coffee pot and lid country design with 4

I have a small coffee pot and lid brown country design with 4 feet. the markings on the base are
Made in England
Coalport
a Crown
England
AD 1750
Kings Ware
"Pastoral"
Can you tell me anything about it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the marks on the bottom.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a Coalport coffee pot made in the Pastoral pattern from the Kings Ware line of transferware by this potter.

The mark indicates a date of 1891 to 1939, with the Pastoral series being made in the late 1920's and early 1930's.

The sets were made in monochromatic pink, blue, brown or in this brown and multicolor, called polychrome (fancy word for amny colors) transferware.

This pot has a value of £92.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.