Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have about 15 walking sticks that date from late 1800 to

i have about 15 walking sticks that date from late 1800 to 1920-30
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Glenda,
.
Please note I am unable to do live phone conversations. I will not send a message to you asking for a phone call. If you get a message asking to do a phone call, this is not from me. It is an automated message from elsewhere.
.
.
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
Are you wanting an estimated value of what walking sticks sell for?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A value on walking sticks!
For eg, I have few versions!
Such as one for measuring a horse!
And one that holds alcohol in a thin glass tube!
And others!
Need a value to sell!
And also need the best place to go to sell!

It sounds like to me you need to have each stick valued. As these are not common walking sticks. I may not be cost effective for you on line, we ( appraisers ) normally do one item per question. Depending on how many you have it may not be cost effective. It just depends on what it is you want to do.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I had a feeling you may say something on them lines!
Could you recommend a place I could have them appraised / valued! That would be very helpful.

You may have some expensive walking sticks, I can get you a list of appraisers in your area that can help you. Just let them know what you have, that you want them to see them and give you an idea of worth.

If you can tell me where you are located, city and state I can get a list for you.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for reply!
I live in the epping Essex area!
Thanks!

There are only two that are certified to Appraise in your area. But you can call both of them to see who can help you with your needs. Just explain you are wanting to do get ideas of worth on your Unique Walking Sticks.

.

Katheryn A Campbell,
4407593222166 – London, , United Kingdom

.
Lara Tomaszewska, PhD(###) ###-####– London, , United Kingdom

.

As appraisers we do not work for the Just Answer Site. We are independent appraisers who are verified to answer questions for the Just Answer site.
.
The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give.
.
You must click one of the stars ( or rate expert ) in order for us to be compensated for answering your question.

.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this. If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.

Glenda,
.
Please Rate this in order for me to get credit for my work from the Justanswer site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help!
I will contact these people in the near future!
***** *****.

You are welcome. I hope they are worth millions for you.

If you do not mind rating me I would greatly appreciate it. Just click one of the top two stars on the top of the page.

.
.

.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you