Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

D knight signed oil painting flying ducks

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the painting, signature and back of framing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
80×50 cm
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is an oil on canvas created by D. Knight for the Windsor Art Company/Illinois framing and molding

in the United States. The company employed studio artists to create the art and company retailed the

art, both originals and prints, with custom frames that would be ordered from a catalog through

department stores and magazine ads. This piece was created in the 1970's by artist D. Knight (not a listed artist)

and I have added two pictures of this artist's other work.

This painting has a current value of £100 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.