Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Can I ask you the approximate value of all of these spoons

Customer Question

Can I ask you the approximate value of all of these spoons if sold as a job lot. Or if you think one is better sold on its own please let me know which one etc.thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please do add some pictures with the Add Files feature. There were none with the inquiry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here is the photo but hope this reaches you as they don't seem to want to upload
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have turned them all over now in the same order that they were in thanks
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

These are ALL English sterling silver by different makers except for the top one which is plated.

They all date from the late 1800's. The top spoon is valued at a nominal value of £10, and the others are valued at about £30 to £40 each.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.