Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print stated on the border as Home Again from the

Customer Question

I have a print stated on the border as Home Again from the original painting by Arthur J Elsley. It is in black & white and could be actually signed by him at the bottom left corner as Arthur g Elsley. The print is 51cm x 36cm with a border of approx 50mm around it. It has been a family hand down from possibly 1930? Or before.The actual print has a young boy & young girl with mother ? welcoming home a collie dog. Is this paper print of any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of print where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Does it look like this?