Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

On the bottom of a pewter goblet along with Made In Britain

Customer Question

On the bottom of a pewter goblet along with Made In Britain and the mark for British Pewter Craftsmen, there are the initials JDF above what looks like a goblet with 7 and 3 either side of it in a stamp the shape of a shield! Any ideas who it belongs too? The emblem on the side of the goblet it the three feathers!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ta
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!