Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a silver veg salver with lid with the masons emblem

Customer Question

I have a silver veg salver with lid with the masons emblem on the lid. The maker is Walker & hall, the markings are D under the flag and the number 52172. A1. The name Walker and Hall Sheffield. What sort of value would this be ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. ​If you could please post a photo of the silver vegetable server , and one of the markings so I can give you an accurate value. . Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your server? Thanks Mike

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  ncsunburst replied 1 year ago.