ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

Arthur wood England pint ceramic beer mug. Gold band around

Arthur wood England pint ceramic beer mug. Gold band around top and bottom of mug and gold around top and bottom of handle.stamped at base with gold stamp and identification seal .number 3969 stamped at base.has a painting of a lady selling apples and the inscription (but a rosy Apple) below on one side and a painting of a lady selling flowers on the opposite side with the inscription (buy a pretty posy)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. I pictured your mug at the bottom and it is the one on the left and has a value in good condition $35.00 to excellent condition $55.00 in US dollars. If you choose to sell your mug you have to focus on the collector you can try sites like Etsy, Caigeslist or even Ebay but I would try a local auction house but use a reserve on your mug so they does not sell for pennies on the dollar or in your case pound remember to start out high because you can always come down you can not go up. I hope this helps you. Thanks Mike

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answer
by using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.