Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a beautiful 3d cup and saucer with the markings of R

Customer Question

I have a beautiful 3d cup and saucer with the markings of R at the bottom of cup and saucer
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Patricia,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your cup and saucer.

Can you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the entire bottom of the saucer and I'll identify it for you and give you a value.

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

You need to be logged in to the JustAnswer site to do this. You can’t do it from email.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.

Thanks R.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Robert
Did you receive my pictures of the cup.
Many Thanks
Trish
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Trish,

No sign of your photos this end, I'm so sorry. I don't know when you sent them but it's been over three weeks since our initial conversation and it usually only takes less than a day for them to be sent on to me, so they should have been here long ago.

Can you very kindly send them again.

The only address that gets to me is:

***@******.***

Mark the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. As I mentioned, it may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.

Or, you can get them to me instantly by uploading them to a free public picture hosting site. The one I prefer is www.imgur.com

Just three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done

Go to http://www.imgur.com/
(no need to 'sign in' or 'sign up' it makes it too complicated)
Click on "New Post"
Click on "Browse"
Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.
Hit "open".
Click on "Copy"
and paste it here where you are typing to me.

Hope this is helpful!

Best wishes,
Robert