Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What does HB on top a lion then a Z and then an anchor mean

What does HB on top
a lion then a Z and then an anchor mean
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do not participate in the live phone service.

Will you be able to add photos?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The item is a small creamer. It is the only item I want to have a value for. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I send a photo to?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

These instructions will help...

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you 2 emails with photos of the creamer. Thank you
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** in my email this morning.

This is a sterling silver footed creamer made by silversmith Henry Bourne of Ludgate Hill, Birmingham, England

in the year 1899. The H.B is the maker's mark of Henry Bourne, the lion is the sterling silver assay mark, the lower case z in that shape is the date code for 1899 and the sideways anchor is the city mark for Birmingham. The creamer has a current value of 75GBP.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!