Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I bought a pretty feeding cup with the which looks like V &

I bought a pretty feeding cup with the mark which looks like V & (or E) R a (or possibly lower case d) l A. there is also a small ***** *****ke an arrow or a bird (!) below the letters and a crescent shape above. Does this mean anything to you? I can send a picture which might be easier....
Annette France
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Three photos being attached now. Thanks.
Annette
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Annette,

This is a Staffordshire blue transferware feeding cup in the Verona pattern made by Minton of England circa 1835.

Minton made some 10 views in the Verona pattern, all include gothic ruins in romantic scenery.

This cup has a current value of $75GBP retail.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit, thanks!