Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA, USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

Dear Sirs, Last summer you were kind enough to invite me to

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,
Last summer you were kind enough to invite me to a Road Show staged in a very famous RAF aerodrome where I had been stationed during the war.
Sadly, I became ill and was unable to attend with my oil painting. The little boy shown in the photograph attached, Peter Beschorner, now much older, would love to bring the painting along to one of your future events.
I hope this will be possible.
Yours sincerely,
Charles H. Soan
Tel; 01322 342678
Enail;***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.

Hello Mr. Soan,

You have contacted justanswer.com and not the Road Show. Here is the email for them for you:***@******.***

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora