Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a porcelain pin tray with two doves on edge and ""

Customer Question

I have a white porcelain pin tray with two doves on edge and "pussy" willow buds decorating the inside. Marks underneath comprise the word Corona 2-thirds circled by a green line, a crown above a shield bearing the letter S, a letter M, all in green and the number 31 with a full stop beside, possibly in gild, may be faded green. Impressed into the base is the number 5898 with the number 17 beneath, also impressed.
Can you tell me anything about it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

y name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided not to proceed with the conversation and would ask you to refund any payment that has been taken.Yours sincerely, ***** *****