Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a tea set Trentham Royal Crown Pottery, how can i

Customer Question

I have a tea set Trentham Royal Crown Pottery, how can i find out the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you can please post a photo of the tea set and the markings so I can give you an accurate value of the tea set and also the condition. Thanks Mike

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Attached

Hi, I could not find a match for this pattern so I will opt out and let another expert try to help you. Thanks ike

Expert:  Rarewares replied 11 months ago.

This is a set of china made by Trentham Bone China, Ltd. of Longton, Staffordshire, England

between the years of 1952 to 1957. This company did not give names to their patterns, which

is not uncommon for the smaller potteries. You might find a number on the bottom of one or more pieces,

which they did use sometimes.

This set has a Chinoiserie design of pagodas, a tea set in this style from this era and pottery

has a value of 120 to 150GBP (British Pounds)on average.
To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!