Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hallmark jr date 1908 Glasgow silver tea set with historic

Customer Question

Hallmark jr date 1908 Glasgow silver tea set with historic le scenes can you give me some information about it. It also has the name D T odd &I son Glasgow retailer.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please send me a photo of the marks on the bottom. I also need at least one photo of the set pattern.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "reply to expert" or "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

What pieces are in the set?

Kind regards,
Doris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you check these photos please. There are patterns all the way around items eg Bonnie Prince Charlie fleeing across the sea etc. thanks Keith.
Expert:  Doris replied 1 year ago.

Keith, I never received your photos at this end. The only one that came through was the last one of the marks.

Please resend.

Kind regards,

Doris