Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the following items 2 Serving Spoons in original box

Customer Question

I have the following items 2 Serving Spoons in original box with hallmark Crown Lion and Letter D (fancy Lettering): " silver salts with spoons in original box Hallmark on spoons Anchor Lion f Hallmark cannot be read on the salt dishes themselves it looks very rubbed: Six knives Crown Lion W (again fancy lettering): Six knives with (I think Ivory handles) hallmarked Crown Lion t in original box: Silver tray hallmarked with i think a Rat Crown B (fancy lettering): can you tell from the above what years these items belong to?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no pictures that came with your question (the site has been having an issue).
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (again, if you already have) of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Having difficulty getting the photos to attach. I have them in an album but can't attach them, will try again

You would not be able to attach the album, it requires each photo from the album to loaded individually. I think that is the problem.

This link explains the steps;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that is too much bother, you can email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.
Use the same email that you used when creating your account so that they will recognize you.
These do not arrive instantly, so thanks in advance for some patience when sending this way (might be overnight).

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok trying again to send photos to by e-mail hopefully this will reach you tomorrow

Thank you so much. Sorry for the extra work. I m eager to see what you have and to help.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Pictures sent last evening by e-mail, you should get them today I think.

No photos yet. Do contact customer service and ask them to be sure to forward toCustomer

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Spoke to Nina in customer support but she could not find e-mail so have sent again to***@******.*** and also to***@******.*** hopefully you will now receive the photos. Rhona

I see the problem, you are adding an s on the end. It should be***@******.*** (not justanswers).

That should work if corrected.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok will try again now, have sent again hopefully I have got it right this time lol

Great! I am a details person, so that stood out immediately. I look forward to working with you after I see the photos and do some research.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thank you, ***** ***** to that

No pictures yet, just letting you know.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok I will phone customer services in the morning as I added myself as a bc in the emails sent (2) as file originally was too large . I received my copy so do not understand why you did not get yours.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sent again just now sorry to be so slow in answering this time

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just had a returned Mail x 2 for. ***@******.*** don't understand why
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Now on holiday for two weeks can I contact u after 11/11/16 when we get back please.

This question might have 'timed-out' by then. I will try to answer anyway and/or write here to let you know if I have or have not rec'd photos.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you .
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

You are welcome.