Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a copy of EVELYN'S SILVA, leather bound, purchased in

Customer Question

I have a copy of EVELYN'S SILVA, leather bound, purchased in Oxford in 1950. The book is dated M.DCC.LXXVI (1776) and is in good condition. The full title reads: SILVA: or a DISCOURSE of FOREST-TREES and the Propagation of TIMBER in his Majesty's Dominions: as it was delivered in the ROYAL SOCIETY on the 15th Day of October, 1662, Upon Occasion of certain Quaeries propounded to that illustrious Assembly, by the Honourable the Principal Officers and Commissioners of the Navy. Together with An Historical Account of the Sacredness and Use of STANDING GROVES. By JOHN ******* Esq; Fellow of the Royal Society. I would like to have an estimate of its current value.

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (publisher) and condition.