Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have aone person indian batters teapot milkjug and suger

Customer Question

i have aone person indian batters teapot milkjug and suger bowl it has batters of callcuta india on the underneath plus silver written underneath as well it looks old how much is it worth pls. how much do you charge before i go ant further im a pensioner
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Indian silver tea set.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark and I'll tell you all about it and give you a value.

As far as cost is concerned, you're not charged anything until you accept my answer. If and when you do, the total cost will be the charge you selected for this question which appears to be £25.00.

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Attaching Images: Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Alternatively, if you can collar a passing teenager with an iPhone they would have photos posted here in about two minutes.