Glenda B. Appraiser
Glenda B. Appraiser, Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience buying and selling antiques as a collector and 14+ yrs. as antique store owner. Member of Association of Online Appraisers and AADA.
53729464

I have a set of charlton money (framed ) from the 94 world

i have a set of jack charlton money (framed ) from the 94 world cup is this
some thing you could help to sell for me
brendon tierney ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 1 month ago.

Please send an image of this if you can

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
send me your email please

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
I can give you a value and also suggest places to sell this from.

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have sent a picture did you recieve it

Yes, I am looking this up

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i forgot to put my name on the picture should i

No I have it, thank you. I will look this up and get a value for you then suggest places where you can sell it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
many thanks ill log off now??
and you can e mail if you want is that ok

Ok

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no im not realy in a hurry this is the tip of my collection and was just wondering
what the selling time is like

Ok, I am not sure what you are saying no to, unless it is a phone call offer. I did not make that it is an upsell offer by the site. Appraisers are independent of the site we come to the site to answer questions that customers post there.

.

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.
The Framed Jack Carlton Money, with Stamp and Picture of him, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of £200.00-300.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less, at around £100.00-125.00 if this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for £300.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for £300.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry my first time
im just looking for a ruff valuation of this item so i can sell it
is this ok or only by phone
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry was typing as you responded

.
The Framed Jack Carlton Money, with Stamp and Picture of him, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of £200.00-300.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less, at around £100.00-125.00 if this were sold in a High End Shop in a larger city it would sell for£300.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for £300.00
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda,
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glenda,
.
.
.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
is it possable to send another item know

Yes, you need to rate this one first, then you send a new question you can send it to me, just be sure to send it

" For Glenda "

You rate this one by clicking on the stars at the top of the page or if using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.