Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a J. W. Benson, Silver wrist watch which after

I have a J. W. Benson, Silver wrist watch which after researching stamps its date appears to be 1914, and has a number on it which is C7840 it was made in Ludgate hill, London and is inscribed To H.M. THE QUEEN. Would you have any idea of value . It's face has Roman numerals with the XII in red and has cathedral hands.
Alice
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the watch,
dial and any markings on the back, movement or ends of the bracelet.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Attached some pics which I hope are clear, many thanks, Alice

This JW Benson sterling silver wristwatch from 1914

has a current value of 250 to 300 Euros.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.