Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 2 very large tapestrys

Customer Question

hi i have 2 very large tapestrys
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 17 days ago.

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Please send images

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Have you received the images
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No I paid £26. For a. Chat. In line
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Have you received the images of tapestrys
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
They are old

I did not get any images. Also I do not do live phone calls, I prefer to do my values in writing, then the customer can print it and it does not cost more.

.Here are instructions for sending a picture

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. Appraiser replied 12 days ago.

I did not get any images can you upload them here?

Glenda