Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do I clear a watermark on my oak dining table

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 17 days ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you tell me more about this mark please. Is it a ring from a glass being sat on the table? A puddle that formed from being wet? If possible could you post a photo of the table and of the water mark. To post photos click on file upload add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. This will allow me to see the type of table and the make that is present. Do you know the wood type and if the table had a varnish or stain applied to the table? All of this is necessary to help you in the right process. Thank you I look forward to helping you.