ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser
Experience:  USPAP appraiser: art, antiques, coins and collectibles.
59032044

Inherited large Le Kinff - think original and endorsed and

Customer Question

hi - inherited large Linda Le Kinff - think original and endorsed and signed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for the inquiry! Linda le Kinff is a popular artist who sells at commercial galleries like Park West. She most typically works in Serigraphs (a printing type) and in large, numbered editions. In the resale market, like on eBay a large, colorful image from one of these editions can sell for $150 to $300, with a bit more expected if it's in a nice frame. At the gallery level, the price is much higher, $800 to $1,200 typically (these are in US dollars).

Again, thank you and let me know if I can be of further help. Please use the JustAnswer 5-star rating system to rate my professionalism in assisting.

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 16 days ago.

Hello! Following-up since you reviewed your answer but elected to not rate it using the JustAnswer 5-star system. It's the sole way that JustAnswer experts are recognized and does not impact what you pay. I hope that this was helpful and thank you.

Expert:  ExpertAppraiser replied 14 days ago.

Hi! This is my final check-in since you didn't rate this answer using the five-star system in the upper right hand corner. It is the only way that JustAnswer experts are recognized for our work in answering your questions and it does not cost you anything additional. Please consider rating my effort and professionalism in helping you and thank you.