Wayne
Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Have walker & Hall cutlery ( W & H SG A1 Flag with W & H in

Have walker & Hall cutlery ( W & H SG A1 Flag with W & H in it, is there any value in these items?
This is Wayne I am a verified expert in antiques and I can help you with this. Please tell me what knives you have.
Thanks,
Wayne
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No knives all spoons & forks

Walker & Hall is a high end company and pieces command a premium in sterling silver but you flatware is silver plated A1 is silver plate. These pieces sell for $2-5 each. If you had a full 40 piece set it would sell for $200-300.

Wayne

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks you have been very helpful
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am a bit upset , the valuation Wayne gave has turned out to be worthless & cost £26. I took the cutlery as described to mctears auctioneers in Glasgow who have already valued some other items & are being sent to auction. Took the cutlery into be checked to be told its worthless & see if a charity shop will take it, they are not interested
If you put this on ebay, you may have people who will want to add to their set. If you post a photo of a tea spoon, I think I can identify the pattern.
Thanks,
Wayne
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0