Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

SCHATZ ELEXATA BATTERY CLOCK, WHOLE CLOCK SWINGS MISSING

Customer Question

SCHATZ ELEXATA BATTERY CLOCK, WHOLE CLOCK SWINGS MISSING ABAR THAT CONECTS PENDULUM TO WIEGHT
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Expert:  Doris replied 1 month ago.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of your clock.

Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of your

Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos of your SCHATZ ELEXACTA BATTERY CLOCK,

To send photos you may use the "ADD (or ATTACH) FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris