Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

The silver on the coffee pot is as follows: On top a lion

The silver mark on the coffee pot is as follows:
On top a lion
Below is a fated mark could be a face of a Tiger? Next is the mark of the silversmith
E E
B
J W
on the right of the silversmiths mark is a “fancy A”
Below is a profile portrait of a woman.
Would be most greatfull for your help.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the coffee pot, including the marks you mentioned.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am having difficulties sending a picture of the silver marks, can I send it directly to your email?

You can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

This is a sterling silver tea set made in London by

John, Ed*****, *****er & John Barnard (Barnard & Sons) on the year 1836.

These marks on the bottom include the city, duty mark and date code to confirm all of this.

The set has a value of 2500 to 3000GBP.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.