Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch oven /grill model HBN9153/05 GB and have

Customer Question

I have a Bosch oven /grill model HBN9153/05 GB and have replaced the grill. However the tags I put on the wires have come off and i am not sure of the sequence.Please help.
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina

Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Can you post a photograph of the rear of the element and the wires to be attached please?

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.I waited for an answer but as none was forthcoming I repaired the cooker myself and it is working correctly. Please cancel the request.