Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Hi, I have beko dwd4310w dishwasher,it was working fine for

Customer Question

I have beko dwd4310w dishwasher,it was working fine for over a year.
yesterday when I pressed start it made the same sound as usual as it starts to fill but then nothing was happening. When I opened it there was no water inside
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

What actually happens when you start it?

.

Is the drain pump running?

If so is it running all the time?

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes it is running all the time -makes the noise

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

When this usually happens its a water leak in the base of the dishwasher.

.

What you need to do is pull the dishwasher out and tip it 45 degs backwards. This will allow the water to drain out from the bottom so you may need a towel for this part.

.

Once the water is out the antiflood switch in the base will reset itself then the dishwasher should start again from there.

.

Then just monitor it and see how it goes. If it does it then theres a leak in there which you will need to find and fix to cure it.

.

Let me know how it goes.

.