Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a new Hotpoint FDFF 1110 G dishwasher, installed 1 week

Customer Question

I have a new Hotpoint FDFF 1110 G dishwasher, installed 1 week ago. Cycle stopped without rinsing then water leaking from underneath - now flzashing A-1 ...help please
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.

.

Water will still be in the base.

.

Pull the dishwasher out and tip it backwards this will allow the water to drain out form underneath so you may need a towel for this part.

.

Once the water hase drained out retry the dishwasher and see how it goes.

.

If it does it again then there will be a leak in there which you will need to find. But as its only a week old you will be best to get hotpoint in to find and fix the leak.

.

But try the above first and see how it goes from there.

.