Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Zanussi ZWD 1472 not washing

Customer Question

Hi. My ZWD washer dryer 1472 S is resetting itself after only a few minutes of any wash cycle. It starts to fill but quickly reverts to the starting point and doesn't progress any further.

I have just found the error code E36 by pressing the start and reset buttons.

Can anyone suggest a solution please? Thanks Simon

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

.

What you will find here is the dryer element is more then likely the fault here.

.

What you need to do is remove the top and there you will see the dryer chamber going from front to back.

.

At the back you will see 4 wires. This is for the dryer element. You need to disconnect them and secure them so they dont drop down.

.

Then retry the washer and fingers crossed this will get it going. Now the washer will work fine like this just the dryer wont work.

.

So try that and hopefully you will be able to at least get the washer up and running again.

.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

.