Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a hotpoint washerdryer and it washes but wont spin it

Customer Question

I have a hotpoint washerdryer and it washes but wont spin it keeps flashing F10 at the end
of a wash
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please continue

Hello Pauline:

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Best,

Gina~Moderator

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How long will this take to solve

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Sorry for the delay can you post the model number please.

.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The model number is WDD 960

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

F10 error code means pressure switch not sensing correctly.

.

What you need to do is remove the top and loacte the pressure switch. Its round with a few wires on it and a thin hose.

.

Pull the hose off and blow hard down it. Then give the pressure switch a few taps with the handle of your screwdriver.

.

Then retry the washer and see how it goes from there.

.

But if still the same then its possibley a faulty pressure switch here which will need to be replaced.

.

Then fingers crossed it should cure it.

.

Let me know how it goes.

.