Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Washing machine bearings

Customer Question

We have a Bosch Exxcel 7 washing machine, about 18 months old, stupidly didn't register it for the free 2nd year warranty (as it's a Bosch!) and now it is very noisy when it spins - sounds like some bearings / main bearings have gone - am reasonably competent technically, but was wondering if bearings can be bought and if so is it repairable and a job that can be done with standard tools at home ? Are repair instructions available? Could a service engineer do it if I had to bite the bullet and get someone in?

Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.

.

Sorry for the delay in getitng to your question. Do you still need help on this?

.